Thursday, December 16, 2010

Query Letter

December 16, 2010


To: Pete Ellertsen

From: Erick Clark


The American Economy has been a big issue now for well over two years. However, Americans are growing frustrated with the same news about the economy and they are equally frustrated with the way the new is being presented. American is looking for a fresh and new way to present the same story. While the economy is still a big issue and it deserves all the attention that it gets, it is important to find a new and exciting way to present the news regarding the economy. I believe my article will achieve that and more.


I have a history of writing in various situations. I wrote for my high school newspaper and I also do some freelance work as well. I am a recent college graduate and many of the ideas and techniques I have learned are still fresh in my mind, and I believe that also gives me an advantage.


As I stated earlier, I believe that people are looking for a new style and I believe your readers are ready for something new. The economy is something that I have studied extensively and I believe that I have the necessary skills to provide readers with a great deal of insight in a new form. I have extensive writing, journalism, and reporting skills. I have attached a sample of some of my writing. Included is a 1500 word essay I have written on the economy as well as a 1500 word story I wrote regarding the modern age of journalism.


Respectively,


Erick R. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment